Corporate members are any company (non-military) that provides products/services to the military’s commissary, exchange and/or MWR systems. This includes, but is not limited to, manufacturers, manufacturer representatives/brokers, distributors and industry media.
- Includes 4 x individual
- Voting rights
- Access to Member’s-Only portal
- Participation at all local, regional, and National events
- Subscription to ALA’s World Wide Directory (All military buyers / members)
- Weekly Executive Briefing
- Legislative Support and Advice
- Access to ALA’s expert staff
Individual Applications are only for those individuals whose company is already a current member of ALA. Individual members retain the same rights and access to support, excluding voting rights which remains with the company’s voting member.
Membership dues are listed on the application forms. Dues are based on the company’s annual gross military sales revenue or volume. If you are new to military resale and don’t have any military sales to date, you pay much less than mid-market and large companies.
Membership dues are tax deductible as ordinary and necessary business expense under the Internal Revenue Code.